Selasa, 10 April 2012

01 di labis - Google Blog Search

01 di labis - Google Blog Search


andrina&#39;s Stuff: Land of <b>Labis</b>

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 02:05 AM PDT

I barely smell for the past 5 days, thanks to the generous viruses. So, you might as well imagining me, stuffing my nose with plenty of tissue paper all day long and that's with the physical uneasiness. 
And then, my mind cant help thinking of the 10tonnes of assignments queuing here and nagging at me for ignoring them for this long. That's with the mental interruption. 
Despite all the unwanted and unexpected things that came along, I still went to a place which is much alike the wai po's house back in Kuching. Surprisingly, the 3 days, 3 nights trip turned out to be good and of course this is with the spiritual regeneration. 
Labis is a very small town with beautiful people, delicious foods, peaceful environment and it's only about 2  hours drive from Skudai. 
This is a view taken from the residential area. Look at the beautiful mountains you can see from this angle. Imagine waking up to see all these.....life should be very stress-free and relaxing... 
Sarapan 1 Malaysia (RM2) Teh tarik with roti canai telur. I had always love drinks with high level of caffeine for breakfast. hehehe! 
Random pictures taken while they were fighting over the dunno-what-issue that worth a few shots by Ixus. 
Finally a picture of me! and the picture on the right is the scribble I found on the wall. I love vandalism on walls! kinda artistic sometimes. and actually both pictures are not linked and its just that I feel like combining it together. 
Mission of the day: To promote our one-day-camp. 
Very cute doggie that iz very guai! and doesn't bark at all! Soooo cuteeeeeee! 
Lunch time! and this rice is heavenly niceeee! In chinese, it's called "yu tou fan" 
How I wish I'm the one sitting on the back! LOL! provided the bicycle can sustain my weight. 
The mist was very thick for the next morning and very cold at the same time. It's like staying in Genting! 
The familiar childhood play. Preparations for station games.
The participants! and of course there are more than this. and crap. Im lazy again. haha.so, I just posted this up!

The cross captured in Kampung Bekok. Another village but it is slightly smaller than Labis.
 the kindergarten inside!
 And this is pastor's house la! haha.the wooden house with lotsa kuno-kuno details inside. 
And that's it for now. Hopes the pictures do most of the explanation than me typing it out again. Hehehe. Bye! AND Kuching, see ya tomorrow!! *excited mode*

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads